Odds and Ends

Sometimes finishing a project is the most difficult part. Here are a few projects we've completed as of late. And of course, not all projects were completed, so there's an update on those, too.


I drew this as one in a series of three a few years ago. With the new Ranchito Red walls in the dining room, the drawing pops off of the wall. It's as though they were meant to be together.


A couple years ago we bought these dressers at a furniture sale for $15 each. Only issue was that the dressers didn't have any tops. With some free leftover faux leather, we covered two pieces of MDF and secured them to the dressers. Two complete dressers: priceless.






















As for projects still in progress...this fabric will soon be transformed into dining room curtains. The grommets I ordered months ago are finally being delivered by UPS. Let's hope they don't get lost.


Just finished painting these brackets. Finally. I claimed my first bracket around 1999. Yes, ten years ago. Between then and now, I collected 3 more and the plan is for them to become the legs of a coffee table. Now it's time to work on the table top and finally use the tile that Greg got me for Christmas last year. Nothing like taking my time.

Comments

Popular Posts