Happy 2010!


It is 2010. Not sure where 2009 went, but it's now in the past. I don't have any home renovations to share. During our holiday travels, I had one particular blog follower ask (you know who you are) when I was going to post another update. She wanted to see our holiday decorations. Due to having two kittens, we limited our decorations because they get into everything. We hope to put our tree up in 2010. So no holiday decorations to show. We did decorate the cats with antlers...that's as close we we got.

Hard to believe that my week of vacation is over. I really don't feel like we had a vacation. I started my time off with the flu. It wasn't until New Year's Eve that I felt 100% again. Now Greg isn't feeling well. Not sure if he has what I had, but he certainly isn't his normal self.

We did a lot of traveling - to Kentland, to Flint, back to Washington with a pitstop in Indy to pick up Jon, to Jasper for Monday Night Football, to Bloomington so Jon could meet Liz, to Linton for the Jones Christmas, back to Jasper for New Year's Eve, and to Indy for some shopping and to visit the newest addition to the Faletic family. No wonder I don't feel like we had a vacation.

Hope you have a happy and healthy 2010! And maybe we'll have some more renovation updates soon. I'm hoping to paint the kitchen and sew some living room curtains.












Comments

  1. We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you again. I want to meet your new additions to the family. May your 2010 be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts