Sophie Colored Curtains






You may have heard of Rose Colored Glasses. We have Sophied colored curtains in our living room. Yes, Sophie has the same coloring as our curtains. Not planned, just worked out this way. The six panels were completed this weekend. As usual they took longer to sew than planned. Need to purchase a few more sheers to complete the look but it is already looking better than our old curtains. Into my 30's and my klutzy nature is still in tact. When attempting to hammer a grommet into my curtain tiebacks, I smashed my thumb. It smashed so hard that a blood blister popped out the other side of my thumb. Only me. Only me sewing curtains.
Sophie playing in the fabric scrap. See...she's the same color.

Poppy, definitely not the same color, but still having fun.
Greg continued to work in the kitchen. This weekend he replaced the garbage disposal and light switch. He also tore down some plaster to update the knob and tube wiring for the ceiling fan to new wiring. Wiring is now replaced. Greg has begun to plaster the holes. Maybe the walls will be repaired by the time our new ceiling fan is delivered. It is an Ebay find.

Greg's new wiring and drywall/plaster repair.
As always, check our more renovation photos throug our photo web link.
I leave for Canada for work on Tuesday so I won't be doing any work on the house this week. We'll see if Greg feels productive while I'm gone, or if he spends his time playing video games. I know what my bet is.

Comments

Popular Posts