SSiW - Part 6 - Quick Update

We've had a lot happen since I last wrote, but I'm having issues uploading photos.  I'm still having issues so this post will be photo-free.

Our 2nd floor now has all ductwork, vents and air returns in place.  AC and furnace is hooked up and working.  Well, I haven't actually tested the AC but I can confirm the furnace works.  We had our first night of gas heat last night.

Last night was also our last night of boiler/radiator heat.  Today the plan is to have the electrical box replaced and the boiler removed.  Big Day.  Hopefully the weather reports are accurate and it's going to be a bit warmer the rest of the week because we won't have heat downstairs until Friday.

Regarding our carpet removal project, all carpet is gone from the first floor.  Other than a few small repairs, we just need to designate the days that we plan to refinish these floors to their former glory.

Other news of the week:  It's March Madness!  Time to get those brackets filled out.  4 games tonight with the official games starting on Thursday.  In honor, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to give them my full attention.

Hope to have photos available soon!

Comments

Popular Posts