Collage

I started this blog to share the journey of our home renovations. Leave it to me to make the first post unrelated to our current basement bathroom renovation. We worked on the white trim this weekend but no photos to share yet. Instead, I'm showing the collage I've been working on the last couple weeks. I wanted to add some color to our living room. I know that the living room renovation is rooms away so I decided to create some artwork instead. Greg has been wanting a room with orange walls (which I'm trying to discourage) so I created a collage focusing on orange. I cut out 1" squares in a variety of yellows, oranges and purples. For the first one, I don't think it turned out too bad. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Comments

  1. That is awesome Jill! I wish I had the patience to do that! Maybe some day:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts